Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Saturday, November 17, 2007
I wanted to say that,
too.
Only i never got the chance.
YEEESSSSSSS 8 DOWN 2 TO GO!
"I feeeel good nanananananana!"
I saw my little sister perform at RGPS yesterday (she's in the drama club) and she's simply amazing. She commands the stage better than even some people a lot older than her. She's just so comfortable, so at home on the stage, and her personality shone through so well. It was amazing watching her, i was just so, so proud (((: p.s. She looks so little up there on the big stage!!! Mum says that's how i look on the hockey pitch, except 10 times smaller, BUT I DON'T BELIEVE HER.
thank you baby, for making everything better(:
ex-oh, ex-oh
7:12 PM